24/7 Roadside Assistance
A quick and reliable response when you experience challenges on the road…
- Battery problem
- Empty fuel tank
- Tyre Problem
Tips when you are on the road – 24/7 Roadside Assistance is only a part of the plan.
- Don’t panic or lose focus of road safety. Be sure to put your hazard warning lights on. Put on that reflective jacket the police are always asking about.
- If it’s dark, foggy or heavily raining, turn on your sidelights to increase your visibility
- Ensure if you have any passengers that they are safely away from the vehicle
- Call your breakdown cover provider and wait safely for assistance
- Put your warning triangle a few metres behind your vehicle on the same side of the road. This prepares other motorists to slow down